Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Discussion of the "pods" revealed!

I just received this new piece of the transcript from the lab! It's small, but very interesting!
This comes from very early in the transcripts, one of the first meetings of this group.


Unknown speaker: (unreadable) can't even tell (unreadable) pods on the bottom.

Conspirator 6: Pods?? Are you kidding me?

Conspirator 1: No, we're serious. That's where the missiles will come from.

Conspirator 6: MISSILES?? What the f**k are you guys talking about?? I thought we were hitting the buildings with planes!

Conspirator 3: Wait a minute... I thought we were using missiles with holograms of planes around them. Didn't we find a way to do that?

Conspirator 6: What the... ? Holograms? I ... I don't know what to say. You people are crazy. You want this to succeed? You keep it simple. You fly planes into the buildings. New York City is chock-full of tourists and filmmakers and photographers every single day. Those buildings are photographed hundreds of times every day. Do you want to get caught? Is that what this is??

Conspirator 4: We're not sure that a plane alone can bring the buildings down.

Conspirator 6: SO LOAD THE GODD****D PLANE WITH 2 TONS OF DYNAMITE!! What's the problem?? You use some wacky plane with no windows and a pod and a non-standard paint scheme and you are ABSOLUTELY going to have it photographed and used as evidence. And don't get me started on the risk of using a friggin' hologram.

Conspirator 3: Listen, we put a lot of time and effort into figuring out the hologram system.

Conspirator 6: You and your friggin' gadgets. This isn't a James Bond movie, you ass.

Conspirator 5: ENOUGH. (name deleted), I'm really getting sick of your attitude. We're trying to do something grand here and you are pissing all over our parade. Maybe back in your day it was best to keep things simple, but this is the year 2000 and we like to make use of available technology.

Conspirator 6: Back in "my day?" Is that your way of saying I'm some kind of dinosaur? I'll show YOU a dinosaur, you pompous prick!

(scuffle ensues)

Conspirator 5: Ok, everybody calm down. (name deleted), get that kid of yours up here to dispose of this body. And somebody get me a new pair of pants, I can't go out to TGIFriday's tonight all covered in blood.

Conspirator 1: Nice clubbing with that paperweight, (name deleted).

Conspirator 5: Thanks. I learned a lot about self defense when I was (unreadable)


Interesting stuff, eh?
I can't wait to see what we uncover next!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?